Often Sale-a-Bration speeds by before I have a chance to play with all the terrific products I earn free, so I’m just sliding into the end-zone with this one!
This is called a “Double Z-fold” card and is super simple to create. The sentiment comes from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set, but all the other stamps are from the Beautiful Peacock Sale-a-Bration set (which is one of the items you could choose free with a $50 order by March 31, 2018).
- The Emerald Envy card base is 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″.
- The Flirty Flamingo layer is 9″ x 3-1/4″ scored at 3″ and 6″.
- I embossed the Layered Leaves on the 2-3/4″ end.
- The Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon is my FAVORITE and I hope it carries over to the next catalog! It’s luscious to work with.
- Both Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo are part of the In-Colors will be retiring in May: Make sure you have stocked up on card stock, ink refills and accessories A.S.A.P. because they will only be **while supplies last** once the retiring list comes out in April!
I wanted to show you how to use the Stamparatus (available in my store June 2018!). It’s such a cool tool and this is just the basic way to use it (but there are MANY MORE):
If you would like a reminder when the Stamparatus is available to order, Email me!
One hint on assembling this card: On the Flirty Flamingo layer, only put adhesive above and JUST BELOW the ribbon on the back because you are adhering only the top half of that piece to the top of the Emerald card. Once that is secured where you want it, smash the Flamingo Z fold flat, turn it over and apply adhesive on the back side of the end with the peacock and close your Emerald card over on top to put it in exactly the right spot. Easy-peasy!
There is only one week of Sale-a-Bration left: Don’t miss it!