1) Cut Thick Basic White cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ along the 8-1/2″ side.
2) Stamp cabin image on the card front just a bit right of center with Smoky Slate ink. Stamp smoke above the chimney with Smokey Slate ink.
3) Stamp fence with Smoky Slate ink on scrap Basic White cardstock. Die cut with coordinating die.
4) Ink tree images with Pear Pizzazz ink. Use a Sponge Dauber inked with Garden Green to sponge darker ink onto the stamps in a few places. Huff on stamp to re-moisten the ink. Stamp on scrap Basic White cardstock. Repeat and stamp again.
5) Die cut trees with coordinating die. Use Paper Snips to cut the bottom of the trees away from the ground portion of the die cut.
6) Cut Basic Black cardstock and Kraft Paper to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Die cut each with Layering Diorama dies as shown.
7) Emboss the Basic Black and Kraft Paper with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
8) Adhere the Kraft layer to the card front. Layer the Basic Black cardstock over the Kraft layer with Foam Adhesive Strips.
9) Layer on trees and fence with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10) Die cut Pear Pizzazz cardstock with Picture This die.
11) Stamp greeting with VersaMark ink. Cover wet ink generously with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tap off excess powder. Heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
12) Fold 10″ Black & White Gingham Ribbon in half and adhere to bottom of card front with Mini Glue Dots.
13) Layer greeting over ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
14) Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere Subtle Shimmer Sequins to card front.
#156816 Peaceful Cabin Bundle
(#156395 Peaceful Cabin, #156404 Cabin Dies)
#159276 Basic White, #121045 Basic Black, #131201 Pear Pizzazz, #159229 Basic White Thick, #156325 Kraft 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Paper Pack
#102283 VersaMark Pad, #147089 Garden Green, #147104 Pear Pizzazz, #147113 Smoky Slate
#156406 Timber 3D Embossing Folder, #155559 Picture This Dies, #155565 Layering Diorama Dies, #129053 Heat Tool, #149653 Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, #133773 Sponge Daubers
#103683 Mini Glue Dots, #104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals, #110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, #138995 Tear & Tape Adhesive, #141825 Foam Adhesive Strips
#155554 Basics Embossing Powders, #156485 Black & White 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Gingham Ribbon, #156407 Subtle Shimmer Sequins
TIPS: Stampin’ Up! DistINKtive stamps are designed to give a detailed, shaded, 3D-like effect. An ink pad with too much ink will create a blotchy, blobby image with these stamps. This is a real case of less is more. Use a Bone Folder or the back of a plastic spoon to push the ink away from the center of the ink pad and towards the edges. Then ink and stamp.