Colors inspire me and ever since I got a glimpse of the #tgifc276 color challenge last Friday (and Lauren Alarid’s stinking CUTE holiday card using these unexpected colors), I’ve been thinking about it!
Here’s my take on this challenge featuring the “Don’t Stop Believin” stamp set from the August-December Mini Catalog:
Isn’t that fun? Check out how to use the Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch here!
If you start making your holiday cards in August, you won’t end up with your tinsel in a tangle in December! Try these tips:
- Design your Christmas Card now!
- Order the supplies (including adhesive and envelopes).
- Cut all the card bases and other pieces while you are binge-watching Netflix (Umbrella Academy season 2 is out…) in September. Keep the pieces in a shoe box to make it easy when you have time for the next steps.
- Stamp images on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
- Ask your husband to drive to your next adventure and assemble the cards in the passenger seat.
- Buy cute postage stamps in October!
- Make an address list and print labels (this will also come in clutch when your kids get married, as long as you keep it updated) before Thanksgiving.
- Mail them the first week of December.
I guarantee that when you break it down into smaller steps, you’ll be relaxed to enjoy the Christmas Season!