In February when I went to Beth’s Scrapbook getaway, I took my computer and created an album of my trip to Prince Edward Island with My Digital Studio and FINALLY had it printed last month by Stampin’ Up!’s professional print partner. It is abso-freakin-lutely GORGEOUS! AND it has the same number of pages that my hand-made scrapbooks hold (which are 3″ thick) while my new MDS album is only 3/8″ thick!
For a gal who just packed and carried 32 BIG ALBUMS in a house move, I am SO IN LOVE with MDS right now. And I’m ordering MDS2+ because I NEED it! AND I’m making a commitment to use it before Beth’s next getaway. In fact I ought to get another album finished this month to take advantage of THIS offer:
Try MDS FREE for 30 days (click on “Buy MDS2” and then choose the Free Trial in my store) then come back here to tell me how much you love it here and I will choose a random commenter on September 30th to win a MDS “So Much To Sale-A-Brate” CD which includes:
- Five Stamp Brush Sets
- Bliss Stamp Brush Set (five pieces)
- Notes Stamp Brush Set (three pieces)
- Punch Bunch Stamp Brush Set (five pieces)
- So Happy For You Stamp Brush Set (ten pieces)
- Sweet Summer Stamp Brush Set (nine pieces)
- Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Kit
- Ribbon (three images)
- Flower buttons (three images)
- Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Accents Kit
a. Six Designer Series Paper Patterns
b. Quick Accents – nine borders, 20 elements, and 27 flowers
So let me hear how much you love it!!