What I did in February (in no particular order):
- Went (snow) tubing at Soldier Hollow with JDRF
- Received See’s Candy from my Valentine 🙂
- Held 3 Stampin’ Up! workshops and 1 Class
- Ironed 37 shirts
- Attended niece Emery’s baptism
- Hosted Ward Valentine Party
- Taught the Relief Society a Primary Song
- Cleaned the church every Monday
- …and Saturday (it was our turn)
- Attended “Killer Uno” Party with friends from Israel
- Sewed my first rag purse (using the Big Shot!)
- Date to SPARK with Mr. Spendlove
- Attended Uncle Bill’s funeral
- Watched 10 nights of the Winter Olympics
- Read the Pearl of Great Price
- Vacuumed my bedroom (see #20)
- Worked 50 hours at Deseret Book
- Ate dinner with Chris and Kristin
- Went clothes shopping with 2 teenage boys
- Found my missing glasses!
- Cleaned off my desk…
- Played too many games of Wordsplay
- Changed sides of the bed
- Had a cavity filled (possibly related to #2)
- Sent 7 hand-stamped Birthday cards
- Lost 4 pounds
- Came out in the black for the budget!
2 thoughts on “28 Days of February”
YES: lost 4 pounds!
went clothes shopping with two teenage boys!
cute bag!!! 🙂