Blowing bubbles, swinging in a swing, cotton candy, paper pinwheels: There are just some things that bring a smile to your face automatically!
This card is one we’ve been making at my stamp clubs and WOW, are people having fun learning the chalkboard technique, too.
Card Recipe (all supplies from Stampin’ Up!):
- Card stock: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade.
- Stamp set: Feel Goods (Spring Catalog, pg 21).
- Ink: Whisper White Craft Pad (101731)
- Designer Series Paper: Floral District (126919).
- Pinwheel Sizzlits Die (129411) & Big Shot (113439)
- 1/8″ Silver Mini Brads (122941), White Embossing Powder (109132), Stampin’ Sponge (101610) and white crayon