Look at me! I actually finished a project BEFORE the holiday! Feeling pretty good right now 🙂 These little Easter Egg “thrones” are such fun to make with a few punches, stamps and the Big Shot!
So I don’t have time to make a lengthy tutorial, so let me give you a few tips for making them:
- Cut a 8.5″x2.5″ strip from one end of your card stock and score it (down the long edges) at 1/2″ and 2″ (the Simply Scored board–item #122334–makes all your scoring SUPER SIMPLE). Then chop it up into 2″x 2.5″ pieces and punch a hole using the 1-1/4″ circle punch (#119861) in the middle like this—–>>>>
- Cut the rest of the card stock into 2″x8.5″ strips. Score them at 3.5″ and 5″. Punch the ends with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch (133324).
- Line up the Designer Frame embossing folder (#123130) with the first score line from one end and run through the Big Shot —>>>>>
- Punch the middle of the embossed frame out with the Large Oval Punch (#119859)
- Adhere the “throne” piece between the two sides with SNAIL adhesive, add egg and embellish as desired! I used the flowers and punch from the Petite Petal bundle (#134821-wood or #134822-clear mount). As always, you can purchase these supplies from my Stampin’ Up! store!
And in upcoming events, if you have a mother, friend or grad that you need a thoughtful gift for, come to my Mini Memory Album class! You can bring your own pictures or come to create the book and add photos later. The cost is $17 and you MUST bring your own Scissors, SNAIL adhesive and Glue Dots. If you forget your adhesive, I will let you buy new ones from me 🙂 Please register below.