Hear that? It’s the sound of summer speeding by…and I’m not going to bore you with my excuses for being absent today. Instead, I’m going to shout that EVERYTHING IS AWESOME in August!
That’s why! If you don’t have a Big Shot, you must consider it an essential Back-to-School tool to purchase this month–The bundles essentially make the machine 1/2 price! And if you are one of the wise crafters who already own a Big Shot, you can save 15% when you purchase the bundles separately from the machine.
Here are my Top 5 reasons to love the Big Shot:
- The Big Shot cuts and/or embosses, taking your projects to a new level of lovely.
- It can cut shapes from over 70 materials (including fabric, magnet sheets and pop cans, so you are being GREEN when you use it and recycling, too)
- The Big Shot is super easy to use…and cranking the handle counts as (light) exercise.
- It doesn’t need electricity (So when the power goes out, the crafting continues)!
- The framelits that coordinate with the stamps solve the challenge of cutting out by hand and seriously, that’s worth it’s price in gold.
I’m off to make you some cute samples that will make you NEED the Big Shot… or if you are ready to discover crafting Nirvana today, go to my stampin’ store to place your order 🙂