I had the opportunity to create a page for my daughter’s church group and it was delightful to pause and reflect for a moment on how much joy she brings to our lives! She really is as beautiful as she looks, inside and outside.
Scrapbooking truly builds the self-esteem of children! I’ve watched my kids share their scrapbooks with friends so many times and they are so proud of every picture. They smile and laugh as they flip through each page. Sometimes they “remember” things they were too young to really recall, simply because it has been documented in their memory album. It makes the effort all worthwhile.
It is a work of love for me, too.
Page Recipe (all supplies from Stampin’ Up!):
- More Amore Designer Series Paper (129309) and Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885)
- Card stock: Real Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Real Red
- Paper Doilies (129399)
- Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (127553), Labels Collection Framelits (125598) and Big Shot (113439)
- Pretty Petites stamp set and Petite Curly Label Punch (Sale-a-Bration items: each FREE with $50 purchase)
- Punches: Small heart (117193), 3/4″ circle (119873), 1″ circle (119868), Scallop Trim border (118402), Petite Pennants Builder (122361)
- Baker’s Twine
2 thoughts on “Scrapbook Love”
Beautiful page! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges.
What a fabulous scrapbook page! I absolutely LOVE your line of banners…so unique and wonderful! Thanks for joining in the SUO challenge!