Couldn’t resist the TGIF challenge this week because I have a LOT of fabulous “It’s My Party” Designer Series Paper that needs to be used up and what better way than to color block?
Here is the card (demonstrated live on my FB page during Lunch with Loni today):
And a birthday card (just like a lady) needs a little bling, so of course I used the gold glimmer paper for the numbers!
- Basic Black 12″ X 12″ Card Stock 
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Gold Glimmer Paper 
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker 
- Large Numbers Framelits Dies 
- Remembering Your Birthday Wood Stamp Set 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
DID YOU KNOW? I am live on FB each Monday at lunchtime (12:30 MST) sharing crafty stuff with you like this card? And you can also find me on Periscope a few times each week (working on making a set time there, too).
One thought on “Birthday Card: Challenge Accepted”
This is perfect Loni! Great use of the DSP and I think I know now how I'm going to use the rest if mine up! Fantastic card! Thanks for playing along this week at TGIF:)