Introducing my December “Three for Free” kit: Featuring the Curvy Celebrations Early Release Bundle! When you order the Quite Curvy Early-Release bundle (from the January-June Catalog) OR the Quite Curvy Variety bundle (which includes the limited-release Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper), I will send you a .pdf tutorial for THREE fabulous cards AND the supplies to create those cards in the mail!
Whether you are a “simple stamper” or a “sensational stamper”, you’ll find yourself reaching for these new stamping supplies when you want to send a sweet card or greeting! These are two extra ideas for you:
This next card is a mash-up of card elements I borrowed from other cards I had seen:
- The label (from the Wild Rose Dies) was a lovely background for the spray of flowers
- Embossing the flowers on colored card stock
- Taking the colors from the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper
- Using two of the curvy edge dies brings a lot of movement
- Wrapping the ribbon around the top layers in the center of the card made me happy
I hope this Curvy Bundle ends up on your list in December…or put it on your wish list for Santa!