When you are a NEW subscriber to My Paper Pumpkin before February 10, 2014, you’ll get a set of 2012-14 In-Color Markers FREE (a $14.95 value!). Not only that, but ALL FUTURE SUBSCRIPTIONS are twice as cool as ever before! Trust me…I got a sneak peek at Leadership and I loved them so much, I’ve changed my subscription to 2 boxes every month 🙂
When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, the first kit you get is the welcome kit which makes the following cards, but Paper Pumpkin could be anything: banners, mini-albums, bags/tags, etc. Here are 5 Ways to get the most out of your kit:
1. Think outside the box: Turn your card sideways, play with the pieces, don’t follow the instructions! You’ll find hundreds of samples online, but here are mine:
3. Use the pieces for a scrapbook page layout as Rachel Tessman did here:
4. Use up the scraps! No naked envelopes! Just follow this great tip from Julie Davison:
More Paper Pumpkin Info:
- Frequently Asked Questions…answered here!
- Check out the November Kit Video: It was one of the most loved kits so far.
- NEVER cancel your subscription: If you need to skip a month (or two), just edit your account and change the quantity to “0”. Then when you are ready to start up again, you won’t get a duplicate welcome kit, but can jump right into whatever crafting joy with the current kit!
- Who Needs a Prince? Video by my Canadian friend Carolyn & convention commercial winner!
- More details & SUBSCRIPTION page at www.mypaperpumpkin.com I would love to send you a Thank You card when you choose me (Loni Spendlove) as your demonstrator!